Please note we have recently migrated our Firefly service to the cloud. This means all parents must reactive their accounts and the login screen will look slightly different. Please see instructions below.
All parents have access to the Firefly parent portal which will allow parents/carers to login to Firefly using their own username and password.
As well as general information about the school, you will be able to access your son/daughters’ individual timetable, homework tasks, rewards and sanctions as well as online trip letters and latest news and events. For example, did you know your son/daughter is able to download Office 365 for free on up to 5 different devices?
We will be sharing trip letters, consent forms and our medical form via Firefly so will need at least one parent/carer in each household to activate their account so they can access these documents easily when required.
You can log onto the VLE from your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone or download the smart phone app. Your username will be the email address you provided to the school when your son/daughter started at LPGS.
Accessing the parent portal
To get started:
- Go to https://lpgs.fireflycloud.net.
- Click on the parent portal option (on the right hand side or below the login fields if you are on a phone)
- Click on the Activate your Account link at the bottom of the window.
- Enter the email address the school uses to communicate with you and press 'Activate Account'
- An e-mail should be sent to your email account
- Click on the link within this email to finalise the activation
- When you return to the login screen you can enter your email and new password to login as normal.
Please ensure your login details are kept secure and contact us immediately if you think someone has gained unauthorised access via your account.
If you have any problems accessing the VLE, please email the IT Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.