Extra Curricular, Trips & Activities
Lunchtime and After School activities
- Computer room access – Room M211 is open after school for the serious use of computers.
- The Library - Open throughout the day from 7.30am until 4.15pm. Homework Club takes place after school on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The Library provides a welcoming environment conductive to study and reading-for-pleasure. Students can browse the wide selection of fiction and non-fiction titles and access the internet and curriculum networks. The Library also hosts a variety of events to promote reading.
Trips and Foreign Exchanges
There are many opportunities for students across all key stages to partake in a range of trips and exchanges many of these are subject related but we also run regular music tours, sports tours for our senior school teams as well as a bi-annual ski trip and unique experiences run by organisations including Camps International and World Challenge.
Below is a list of trips taken in recent years:
- Art and Photography trips to locations including Hastings and Central London
- Dance trip to Disneyland Paris, including performing in the Disney Parade
- Drama trips to the theatre
- German exchange
- Geography trips to Iceland and Barcelona
- Hockey tour in Holland
- Music tour in China, Normandy, Poland, Spain and Prague
- STEM centred trips to the V&A, Science, British and National History Museum
- Ski Trip
- Tenerife exchange
- Trips to France
- Poltics and History trip to Washington